Friday, April 13, 2012

VISA during the New Year Period ?

Hello,



I was originally planning to travel to Myanmar from Vietnam where I live or from BKK. I found out that the Myanmar embassy in Hanoi would be close from the 12.04 to the 19.04



and in BKK till the 22.04.





As I have to come back to Hanoi not later than on the 05.05, I was wondering if I shall not try to get the visa at a border crossing or, at the airport instead of waiting till the reopening of the embassies.





Can anyone advise me if it is possible to get the 28 days-tourist visa right now (during the National Hollidays) at Tachilek border-crossing or at Yangon airport?





Gal



VISA during the New Year Period ?


Visum not available at border on arrival at airport.. and not on-line.



Must be arranged beforehand..... at embassy or through travelagents/tour operators...

No comments:

Post a Comment