Monday, April 16, 2012

Cell phone

Can I use my cell phone in Myanmar?





Cell phone


hello from myanmar,





I am so sorry to inform you that, In myanmar , we don%26#39;t have international rooming for other international cell phone, any way, you can find many public phone infront of some house or beside the road to call to international, if you need any help in myanmar mail to me, I can arrange everthing in good fare.





kyawmyowin@gmail.com



Cell phone


Den kan stadig bruges som vækkeur.




Du har ganske ret. Det bruger jeg den også til herhjemme.




Seriously... If you need info for Myanmar... chiefly, Mandalay, Bagan, Inle and Yangon.... You may also find a lot more info on the Lonely Planet ';Thorn Tree'; than on this forum... I%26#39;d be happy to tell you what I found on a very recent 3 week trip....



God rejse.




I%26#39;ve recently returned from my second visit to Myanmar and gained a lot of useful information from this forum and regularly check for more info for my next trip. Suggest you use this forum as well as LP Thorn Tree. Enjoy Myanmar!


  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment