Monday, April 16, 2012

introduction about myself

hello everybody,



may i introduce to you all myself.my name is rico .i%26#39;m a tour guide and also a escoted chauffeur who can speak both english and



spanish without much difficulty.i can arrange an itenary for those who%26#39;d like to come and visit to myanmar.every tourist who travelled



together with me during their stay in myanmar always have a good time.so,i don%26#39;t want you to missthe great opportunity to contact with me while you are staying in myanmar.



rico [g.6154]



09 5126623



introduction about myself


hi i just noticed your introduction, where are you located.



i am looking for guide in Yangon, mainly for travel to bago and suggested areas to visit in area.



cheers kat



introduction about myself


hello,





now I am in yangon, pls mail to my personal e-mail,



rico.

No comments:

Post a Comment