Wednesday, April 18, 2012

internal flights in Myanmar

We are travelling to Myanmar next week. We need a flight from Heho to Mandalay and one from Bagan to Yangon. I%26#39;ve sent emails to airlines but don%26#39;t get any response.





What is the best way to purchase, or even reserve, flights before we arrive in the country. I prefer not to spend the time making the arrangements once we are in Myanmar, but may have to do so. Does anyone have a recommendation?



internal flights in Myanmar


It is not unusual for the Airlines not to reply e-mails or if they do, very late!


You should not have any problem arranging flights when you get to Yangon. You hotel should be able to help you. Otherwise, you can try a small Travel Agent I use at: thitthit@is-myanmar.com or phone them on 00 951 662 144; 00951 661 724. They have been efficient with me.



internal flights in Myanmar


I%26#39;ve always gotten my domestic tickets upon arrival in Yangon. I use Good News Travels in the FMI Centre, located next to the Bogyoke Market. The owner, William Myatwunna, is very helpful and speaks excellent English. He can arrange air tickets for you very quickly. His e-mail contact is: good-news@mptmail.net.mm


  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment