Thursday, April 19, 2012

Booking Hotels

Hello





Can anyone suggest a reliable site where I can book hotels for Myanmar online.





Thanks in advance for any help.





Booking Hotels


Prooky-





If you must book online, try asiahotels.com. If you are really looking for deals, however, let me know and I can put you in contact with a guide in Myanmar who will be able to get you better rates (confirmable directly with the hotel) than any online site.



Booking Hotels


I always use asiarooms.com and so far am satisfied with the service. Just as long as you don%26#39;t cancel your booking since I heard in other forums about problems with refund.




I wanna share inbound..agency and some websites





www.lodgingmyanmar.com





Since US and EU sanctions/ Economic embergo, myanmar tries on her long way to stand upon tourism, it%26#39;s a pitty nobody can merely accept Credit cards but cash and deals.







Adroit_River

No comments:

Post a Comment