Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Taxi to airport early morning

Is it easy to get a taxi to the airport early in the morning?



I will be staying at Traders Hotel and will be flying out with Air Asia to bangkok at 8:35 am on a wednesday morning.



What time should I leave the hotel and should I book a taxi in advance or will there be plenty available %26amp; what is the correct fare to the airport?



Also is traffic a problem in Yangon at this time of the morning?



Taxi to airport early morning


Hi,





Traders Hotel is a reliable hotel in the city center and it is easy to book a taxi at the front anytime.



It will take you about 30-40 minutes from the hotel to the airport and I advise you arrive at the airport till 6:30. Unfortunately I forgot the taxi fare but I%26#39;d bet it doesn%26#39;t matter for Austrailians. Anyway, the well-trained front will kindly give you enough information.



In the hard economic situation, they seldom have traffic jams even in the city center of the capital.



I found Myammar was more a ';normal'; country than expected, and you may feel the same when you visit there.





Enjoy your trip.



Taxi to airport early morning


Hi! Its quite easy .. your wake up call probably.. 5:30, --%26gt; 6 early morning breakfast.. 6:30 you leave hotel.. and its about 25 minutes to take taxi which you pay between 4500 Kyats to 5500 Kyats depend your negotiation..





You need to ask reception to your request and they would wiling help you.





no traffic block in the morning..





Aung Kyaw Moe




Hi! Its quite easy .. your wake up call probably.. 5:30, --%26gt; 6 early morning breakfast.. 6:30 you leave hotel.. and its about 25 minutes to take taxi which you pay between 4500 Kyats to 5500 Kyats depend your negotiation..





You need to ask reception to your request and they would wiling help you.





no traffic block in the morning..





Aung Kyaw Moe




Your hotel can arrange one for you (I usually book one the night before - and make sure I get that early morning wakeup call!), but make sure you get the price fixed ahead of time. I%26#39;ve paid anywhere from 5,000 - 6,000 kyat ($5 ) for the trip. I forgot to ask the price ahead of time once and the driver asked for $8 before I set him straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment