Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Does anyone know how I get from Mynmar to Angor WAT???

Help please. Its my and my sisters first time to Mynmar and



we are planning a trip from Nepal, Mynmar, to Angor



Wat and need some advice on how to get to each place.



We only have two weeks. Any advise would be appreciated.



Does anyone know how I get from Mynmar to Angor WAT???




Hi! you probably try to www.bangkokair.com



there%26#39;s no direct schedule flight from Myanmar yet!



Victor



Does anyone know how I get from Mynmar to Angor WAT???


Only way to do it is to fly. Not sure of air connections between Kathmandu and Yangon; probably one of the Myanmar carriers. Take Bangkok Airways, excellent airline between Yangon to Siem Reap via Bangkok.





You can buy a regional airpass from Bangkok Airways if purchased through a travel agent outside of Thailand.





Try kayak.com for comparing airfares.





s




Just go through Bangkok.





As far as going to Nepal, Myanmar and Siem Reap in 2 weeks, I think you%26#39;re biting off a bit more than you can chew. As long s you%26#39;re soliciting advice, you%26#39;d be best off doing EITHER Myanmar or Kathmandu and Siem Reap. 2 weeks in Myanmar is really the bare minimum if you want to get a sense of what the place is all about. I was there for only 4 days on my fist visit many years ago, and I was so taken with it that I have been returning sveral times each year since then.





Siem Reap, IMO, is the only MUST SEE in Cambodia. The Khmer Rouge did a real number on Khmer culture, and I really don%26#39;t find the place all the pleasant, although I know many people who would disagree with me.





Nepal is a different animal altogether. Are you going just to cruise Kathmandu, or are you going to do some trekking?





What exactly do you want to do on your trip?

No comments:

Post a Comment