Monday, April 16, 2012

Airline Tickets

I heard it is cheaper to buy domestic airline tickets outside Burma. Is that correct?





Airline Tickets


No... incorrect.. You get the cheapest tickets when you buy them from travel agents or guest houses in Myanmar.





Only cheap ticket is the AirAsia return.. Bangkok to Yangon ticket.. which can be purchased on-line.



Airline Tickets


inside is cheaper then outside,and you can get easy from street or guest house or street guide but keep in eye on that guys who were on street,



happy and free to you.

1 comment:

  1. If I could have said it non-metaphorically, I would not have written all these
    words, this novel; and Genly Ai would never have sat down at my desk and used
    up my ink and typewriter ribbon in informing me, and you, rather solemnly,
    that the truth is a matter of the imagination.

    Cheap Flights to Lahore

    ReplyDelete