Monday, April 16, 2012

Travel Agent

I used Columbus Travels on the advice of a fellow member and write to say they were great. Very efficient and professional. I have no hesitation in recomending them.

Travel Agent

Is Columbus Travels in Yangon? %26#39;coz I used Exotissimo Travel in Yangon to arrange me a roundtrip transfer and their service was professional with the friendly guide who speaks English very well.

I also plan to go back to Myanmar and think to use Exotissimo service again %26#39;coz I used their services while traveling in Indochina and thought it was great for me and my friends.

By the way, I may try some Columbus Travels services once if revisit Myanmar.

Travel Agent

Yes,Some use for their trip with travel company and agent,that is great for everthings for travelers.But that I feel it when we were travel ,we lose some inside of peoples and culture and not so close.

Freelance traveler is great for me ,cause I am freelance guide in BURMA.So it will be right into the heart of traveling.Everthings have one side is good for some,and another side also best for some one.

That I want to say here for travelers,some go with agency that is we call over flow with tide,that you can see surface,If some one want to know what happen in downstream contact me.

I believe ';';Traveling made change';';


Glad to hear you have used Columbus Travels. Not sure if you read one of my postings, but we have used Columbus two times. The first time we called into their office when we arrived in Yangon and the second time we contacted them by email to arrange an itinerary for our second trip. We found no fault with their service and choice of guides and hotels. Hope you had a wonderful experience in Myanmar.


Orientalie - If you haven%26#39;t seen my earlier postings, Columbus Travels details are:

586 Strand Road, Ianmadaw TownshipYangon, Myanmar

Rel: +95 1 229245

Fax: +95 1 229246

columbus@mptmail.net.mm

columbus03@baganmail.net.mm [Ms Ohnmar] who arranged our travel

www.travelmyanmar.com

  • icons for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment