Monday, April 16, 2012

Tour Agencies

Has anyone used Anada Tours in Yangon. We like what they offer, and just want to know if they are reputable. Sellers, England





Tour Agencies


For our last two visits to Myanmar we arranged our itinerary through Columbus Travels. Very efficient and reliable. We didn%26#39;t travel on a group tour but with a guide and driver in each of the places we visited - is more flexible and informative.





First trip: Yangon, Bagan, Mandalay, Inle Lake



Second Trip. Yangon, Mandalay, Inle Lake, Kyiang Tong for hill tribe trekking (highlight of the trip - if you would like more info on this please let me know or send me a private message for contact details).





Buy a copy of Lonely Planet Guide for every bit of information you could ever want!







Columbus Travels



586 Strang Road, Ianmadaw Township



Yangon, Myanmar



columbus@mptmail.net.mm



www.travelmyanmar.com



or



Ms Ohnmar - columbus03@baganmail.net.mm



Tour Agencies






As I am a Myanmar , some time it is difficult to write in these column as some think I try to advertise. My main intention is to help traveller since I am in travel business. I have nothing to do with Anada Tours but as far as I know, they are reputable and well estibilished company. Hope , it will help you.




I have not used Anada Tours but did use a small agency in Yangon. We spent 12 days (Jan 2007) in Myanmar and it was amazing. We were on our own (not a group tour) and had a car, guide and driver the entire time. We had excellent hotels also. All for an extremely reasonable price. The company is called AMTRA Travel. Contact Mr Larry Tin at larrytin@gmail.com or Amtra@mptmail.net.mm.or larrytin@mptmail.net.mm. Phone 95-9-500-6614 at 102/20B Yawmingyi Road, Dagon Township, Yangon.)



I%26#39;d be happy to ';talk'; more about our trip if you%26#39;re interested.



Good Luck; you%26#39;ll have a fantastic time.

No comments:

Post a Comment