Friday, April 13, 2012

traveling by mountain bike

I would like to bring my mountain bike to Myanmar in November and to bicycle to some remote villages in the northern mountains with 1 friend. Can anyone tell me how I could get permission to do this? Have travel restrictions eased up?



traveling by mountain bike


Not sure what you mean when you write ';northern mountains';?



As far as restricted areas is concerned... if anything... it%26#39;s more restricted now that it was even one year ago and no real sign on improvements....



Areas you may visit are mainly around Yangon, Bagan, Inle Lake, Mandalay and some of the beach areas.





Good map showing roads and areas that tourist can tralen in without special permits here:





http://tools4fools.info/MyanmOverviewMAP.html



traveling by mountain bike


You can but you need to contact with our bike association and I hope they will help what you want to know and where you want to go,In Northern part that you can go by bike and some places are not allowed to go .So if I know where you want go ,what do you want tomake for your trip.I can send you mail,So Can I help you and May I get your private mail. That I am thinking just help no more thinking .



And I am a guide for my living.



Welcom to BURMA, and Get success your trip around bu bike



kopwint@gmail.com



BURMA




moonloveshoreinburma.. kopwint.... as a matter of interest.. can you please helm me?





I would like to know the unofficial exchange rate for US Dollars and also for EURO... what would the give you in Yangon today? Thank you kindly!




This is one of the group in Thai,they have the plan to go trip by bike.so you should check their trip and schedules,



This is their address of the web,



www.spiceroads.com



you will get some things.



welcome to BURMA

No comments:

Post a Comment