Friday, April 13, 2012

plug adaptor - North America to Myanmar

I imagine that I will need a plug adaptor to charge my camera and iPod while in Myanmar. Does anyone know where I can buy one in Yangon? Bogyoke market maybe?

plug adaptor - North America to Myanmar

Hi,

Generally I find the plugs in Myanmar are similar to US/North America. From UK I have to use our adaptor for US/North America. I would advise you to wait till I get to the hotel and see if you really need one. If you do, there is a general store opposite the BoGyoke Market where you can get electrical goods. I am sorry I can%26#39;t recall its%26#39; name. It is just near the corner of the Bo Gyoke Road and Maung Taw Lay Road and it is opposite the Bo Gyoke Market . The electrical goods are upstairs.

Khayeethe.

plug adaptor - North America to Myanmar

Thank you again Khayeethe


so many shops around Rangoon.and we are so close of India and China so that I mean you can get what you want to get of electric things.But you should ask again and ask and make the price and then you think that is good for you you do it,

welcome to BURMA


Hi,

Further to my earlier reply, just to let you know I%26#39;ve just remembered the name of the general store. It is called ';Super One';. As I said earlier, the electricals are upstairs. The stairs are right inside the building, towards the back almost. Remember, the stores now have ';securities'; and you may be asked to leave your hold-alls bags, or knapsack. But they are quite safe with them.

To confirm what I said earlier, I had to recharge my camcorder and my camera batteries; and I just plugged them in my hotel room in Ngwe Saung which is a beach resort. I would think it will be the same in Yangon.

Khayeethe.

  • multiple tables
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment