Friday, April 13, 2012

Customs declaration at airport

Hi. I would like to know please if cellphones still need to be declared upon arrival in Yangon and if they are still being collected by Customs upon arrival then returned to owner upon departure? Thanks.

Customs declaration at airport

Customs no longer worry about cell-phones.. or laptops for that matter. However, I%26#39;m sure that you know that the only use your phone will be.. is as an alarm-clock.

Customs declaration at airport

thanks for feedback. am aware that cellphones coming from overseas won%26#39;t function inside myanmar but at least I%26#39;m happier knowing that it won%26#39;t be held by customs upon entry. I%26#39;m uncomfortable when my personal possessions are in the custody of strangers in a strange land. thanks again.

  • web hosting sites
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment