Thursday, March 29, 2012

Marine inhabitants in Andaman Sea

Hi! Does anybody know about marine life in Andaman Sea?



I am going to visit the Myanmar';s beaches ( I don';t decide yet Ngwe Saung or Ngapali) early the second part of November. I like



to swim, but I afraid the meduses and stringrays. I know, that the



December and January is the time on Phuket, when very active



marine plants, and it';s impossible to be in water. It was the terrible



accident in Goa (India) on the November 2006, when one tourist



was killed,probably, because of the sting of some marine inhabitant, disguised in the sand, when he swam on the waves near the coast. Are the Myanmar beaches secure?



Sorry for my bad english, but I hope you understand me.



Thanks to anyone that can help me.





Marine inhabitants in Andaman Sea


Have visited Ngapali Beach in January on four occasions in the last 6 years and I swim and snorkel every day. Have never seen a jellyfish (medusa) or stingray and cannot remember seeing even a sea urchin so you should be fine.



Sea is warm, shallow and clear.



However a few years ago when in Phuket in January quite a few people were stung- so stick to Myanmar and Sandoway.



Geoff



Marine inhabitants in Andaman Sea


I m very happy to reply this.Because I stayed in the hotel name bay of bengal in Ngwe Saung last summer.The sea ,sand and the service was great. But if you like night life and happening thats another story.



I hope it can be suit for every age

No comments:

Post a Comment