Thursday, March 29, 2012

stealing money @ Win Unity Hotel

Win Unity Hotel Monywa is getting more and more sketchy hotel wise from my friends and my own experiences.





To mention would be Win Unity Hotel Monywa, our latest adventure where the maids were caught in rooms opening bags and stealing money.





We had $100 US stole from our room. A police report was filed. The owner refuses to acknowledge it, and wouldnt even give a discount on the room (since they hold your passport, i recommend refusing to give it to any hotel if possible).





Avoid the Win Unity Hotel Monywa at any cost, There are many hotels here, try your luck with another, just not Win Unity Hotel.



stealing money @ Win Unity Hotel


This same poster, under the handle of shutup,



(shutup-Posted: 02 Aug 2007 4:08am)



posted the message posted below in the Lonely Planet, ';Thorntree';



I have no idea about the mentioned hotel.. but it sure does sound as if there%26#39;s a bit of a ventetta going on.. and I sure would not give any of it any credit.... But I guss we can only hope that someone may explain the back ground here some day? And I%26#39;m still going to go and see about the alcohol in the food.. perhaps it worth trying?





Win Unity Moneywa Hotel in Myanmar





Hotel is beautiful.





But鈥?





Recently we were stay in this hotel. I lost my wallet in the room.



The entire thief housekeeping were living in this hotel.





Their food %26amp; breakfast is terrible鈥?





Their F%26amp;B manager Mr. Maung Maung Thant is full time drunker. He came back from Dubai. I don%26#39;t know what kind of job he did from Dubai. I got the name from his Muslim friend. Sometime he put alcohol to the food without permission from guest. He is like mad guy. I suggest do not eat their food and breakfast. Only things location is very good. The hotel is a bit far from the city.





stealing money @ Win Unity Hotel


I heard that so sorry for Monywa dwellers.In Monywa there are so many Bamar peoples live and we still keep in our treditional customs and culture.I was born in Monywa and i love much my home town,Monywa is really strange town in Burma.so strong what they hold some things.



so about hotel,



so should shameful themself.(Win Unity)



I will tell them for their responsiblity.






Wo..h..





This true.. ? then.. go straight to Mr. Win Myaing (GM) he should responsible for ..it.. since they sell room around 40USD per room/per night.. their main business.. is logging teak..




Yes,dragon said.They made deforrest and that change to world weather.




This is greater than Ben Hur... now they change the climate too... How about changing the ';regime';? Should be childs play for some one so powerful.... Second thought.. Guess you are going to tell me.. ';they are the regime';?

No comments:

Post a Comment