Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hotel by the Red Canal (Mandalay)

I would like to ask you about this new hotel!!





Some one tell me.,





The Hotel by the Red Canal (Mandalay) is a boutique hotel.





Is that true?





Some one recommends me for staying this hotel in Mandalay. Please





Suggest me about this hotel.





Is that true the management is from Mandalay View Inn Hotel?





How much is the room rate and how should i Book this hotel.





We are on honeymoon trip. We will stay at Yangon Pan Sea hotel and





Hotel by the Red Canal at Mandalay.





Please suggest me!!



Hotel by the Red Canal (Mandalay)


Excellent!!





I agree philippB





Charming staff, High Tac facility. Colonial wood house. Swimming pool there.





Boutique hotel concept



Hotel by the Red Canal (Mandalay)


The Red Canal Hotel in Mandalay is delightful



We stayed for 5 nights in July 2007 and strongly recommend it






Hello Ashwin.. do be careful not to overdo it..... selfpromotion may back fire, you know old chap!

No comments:

Post a Comment