Monday, March 26, 2012

the situation today

mizzima.com/MizzimaNews/News/2007/Sep/Today-…

the situation today

Thank you so much for providing this website. It is the best I have seen for providing up to the minute honest reporting.

mlmUsa

the situation today

Thank you, Mosegrisen for the useful link.

My fiance %26amp; I are planning to move to Yangon in Dec %26amp; live there for at least 3 years. Needless to say it%26#39;s kinda worrying. With this up-date we can tune in to check out current situation.

Praying for all the people there


I have no words or advice for you, sorry.

Please just keep yourselves up to date with the situation as it unfolds. Another web site for updates.

http://english.dvb.no/


Thank You,

I%26#39;m envolved with Myanmar... My work is to arranje trips to this wonderful country.

I hope that the respect for those kindness people can be the guaranteed... but, because I Know a little bit the difficults of the Myanmar%26#39;s people, i don%26#39;t have a good feeling about this situation...

My thougts are with those smiles that usually i recived when i visit the country...


Hi All,

Update - International day of action October 6th so if you cant to ake part in a rally/prayer meeting about it visit the Facebook group support the monks in Burma. Anyhow a few of my friends have returned from Burma two days ago and as far as tourism is concerned its terrible! There are crufuews all over the palce. Power which is not usually very good is non existnat and there is no internet plus phones are terrible ot get use of. So if your going strap in for a dark and expensive trip!

Cheers

Jamie

  • best advice to give girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment