Monday, March 26, 2012

by ship with road to mandalay

we intend to go by ship with the road to mandalay to bangan and other historic sites. how is the dress code at dinner? would casual clothing be correct? on vacation my husband hates ties and business jackets.





by ship with road to mandalay


We were on this cruise in December 2004. Had a great time. Dress code for men at dinner is not formal - no need for a tie. May want to wear a blazer with polo shirt or oxford shirt, but even the blazer wasn%26#39;t mandatory. You%26#39;ll have a wonderful cruise. Take a lot of film or memory cards for digital camera. Zillions of photo opps.



by ship with road to mandalay


newtuxedo...........thank you........your posting was very helpful




Wai Wai Mar



Housekeeping Dep,,,



Road to Mandalay Cruise.



Wai ....



I miss U I can%26#39;t get ur message before %26amp; I send so many message to u. I miss U WAi . Here is no good as we think. I have to work very tired from 7am to 7pm I don%26#39;t like this job and company any more I want to go back after 9 months I will transfer to bell boy Or f%26amp;b. After 1 year I will transfer to other company and u can contact on online we can speak on video.



I love U Wai

No comments:

Post a Comment